Noor Education Trust [NET] has announced a post of “House Mother” for the project “Mera Ghar; Response Program” in Peshawar.
House Mother (shelter Warden)- 1 female position.
• Minimum education must be Matric or above
• Age criteria will be 30 – 50 years.
• Two years working experience of shelter/Dar-UL-Aman & Hostel management.
• 24/7 stay at the shelter for two weeks a month.
• Strong coordination, communication skill
• Documentation skill (monthly/weekly report, requisitions, record keeping etc.)
• Hard worker and have a skill of conflict resolution at the time of emergency in the shelter.
• Willingness and ability to work under stress in the challenging environment.
• Fluent in Pashto, Urdu any other language in advantage.
Deadline for the submission of CV is 10th November 2017
Interested candidates should send their CV’s on email@example.com