Noor Education Trust [NET] has announced a post of “Clinical
Psychologist” [Female] for the project “Mera Ghar; Response Program”
based on Peshawar. The project may extendible till 31st May, 2018.Clinical Psychologist– 1 position (female):
1. Master Degree in Psychology preferably clinical Psychologist.
2. At least (3-4) years of working experience in related field to
handle Survivors with extreme trauma conditions under stress and
3. She must have knowledge of computer and MS Office
4. Willingness and ability to work under stress in challenging environment.
5. Must be available in emergency at odd time duty.
6. Good communication skills both verbal and written.
7. Fluent in English and Urdu and Pashto
8. Should be able to travel outside Peshawar for Meeting and Training.
Deadline for the submission of CV is 19th July, 2017