Noor Education Trust [NET] has announced a post of “House Mother” for the project “Mera Ghar; Response Program” in Peshawar.
House Mother (shelter Warden) – 1 female position.
• Minimum education must be Matric or above
• Age criteria will be 30 – 40 years.
• Two years working experience of shelter / Dar-UL-Aman & Hostel management.
• 24/7 stay at the shelter for two weeks in a month.
• Strong coordination, communication skills
• Documentation skill (monthly/weekly report, requisitions, record keeping etc.)
• Hard worker and have a skill of conflict resolution at the time of emergency in the shelter.
• Willingness and ability to work under stress in the challenging environment.
• Fluent in Pashto, Urdu any other language in advantage.
Deadline for the submission of CV is 11th June 2018
Interested candidates should send their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
Noor Education Trust [NET] has announced a post of " Vocational Skill Trainer [female] for the
project " Mera Ghar; Shelter & Response Program (June, 2018 to May, 2019) based in Peshawar.
Vocation Skill Trainer -1 position (female)
1) Minimum Education Must be F.A/B.A or Certification in Relevant field
2) Age Criteria: 30-40 years
3) At least 3 years working experience in Vocational Skills
4) She must have knowledge about Stitching, Embroidery, Food processing, and Beautician.
5) Knowledge of Pashto, Urdu, and English
Interested candidates should send their CV on email@example.com last date is Monday, 18th June, 2018.