Noor Education Trust [NET] has announced a post of “Clinical
Psychologist” for the project “Mera Ghar; Response Program”
based in Peshawar.
Clinical Psychologist– 1 position (Female)
1. Master Degree in Psychology preferably clinical Psychologist.
2. Minimum (3-4) years working experience in related field to
handle Survivors with extreme trauma conditions under stress and
3. She must have knowledge of computer and MS Office
4. Willingness and ability to work under stress in the challenging environment.
5. Must be available in the emergency at odd time duty.
6. Good communication skills both verbal and written.
7. Fluent in English, Urdu, and Pashto.
8. Should be able to travel outside Peshawar for Meeting and Training.
Deadline for the submission of CV is 23rd October 2017
Please submit your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org